Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
- You are doing it right now, you are seeking knowledge to better yourself!
- You know the value of setting a goal and celebrating the accomplishment once you reach it
- You are aware of how valuable time is and you seek to reduce distractions
- You don't try to do it alone. Having a trusted advisor keeps you grounded and avoiding costly
- There's no such thing as giving up. You realize a project is not worth more resources, but you find a new project!
- You know that "working smart" does not mean that you wont have to work hard. There are no shortcuts in life
- You have a clear vision of what you want to accomplish
- You are confident in your abilities
- You have the courage to go outside of your comfort zone when needed
- You are consistent with tasks that yield results while avoiding work that "waste time"